Recently I started to use pudding camera application with my Android phone. It beats Vignette in m opinion. Pudding Camera has a wonderful visual interface. Scroll through little thumbnails and camera icons (rather than text lists) to find the filters and effects you’re looking for.
Carrying around a heavy camera is a little too much. But don’t give up wanting to take beautiful pictures in simple ways. With pudding camera, you can create a masterpiece using your smart phone, possibly even better than your DSLR camera!
* Camera: Reenacted the angle of view for actual cameras
Basic, Snap, Panorama, Fantasy ,Motion 2×2, Motion x4, Fish-eye, Triplex
* Film: custom-designed filtered effects that add sensible feelings to your photos
Basic, Vintage Brown, Vintage Blue, Vignetting, Dazzle, Mono, Noir, Vivid
* Exposure settings available (-2.0~+2.0)
* Grid feature
* Self-portrait mode available
* Mirror-image option available on front-camera mode
* Supports three resolution sizes (Small:472px, Medium:700px, Large:1280px)
* Photos ordered by date in Gallery
* Easy, instant sharing via pudding.to, Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, and your email
You can get the app here: http://www.pudding.to/camera